1. I hate to say this, but summer is about halfway over. Thus far it has been flying by and I have barely been to the beach. The above photo is from yesterday, but I did not get to sit on the sand and soak up the sun. I only stopped to kill some time.
2. Do this. Blend together 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream + 1 frozen banana + a few frozen strawberries, then top with animal crackers = DELICIOUS.
3. I really need to exercise. I am interested in trying out the barre exercise method. Unfortunately, I have not found a studio near me, but there are classes available online. Any recommendations for online classes?
4. I went to a local state park with a friend the other day. And this was written on a bridge in the park, and I absolutely love it.
5. As a New Englander, I don't know whether I am offended or amused by this. Also I wonder if I actually sound like these people suppose New Englanders sound.
6. My latest oogles:
- Peach Ice Cream by Brown Eyed Baker Hands down the most summery ice cream flavor!
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Muffins by Minimalist Baker Any excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast and it has fruit so it is totally healthy.
- Sea Salt & Olive Oil Brownie Cookies by Something Swanky Again more chocolate, and they are made without butter, meaning healthy!
- Roasted Almond and Coconut Ice Cream by Spiced Blog I love both of these flavors separately and I can only imagine the deliciousness that they are when combined!
- Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Crisps by Yums and Loves I can chow through a bag of cinnamon and sugar pita chips like nobody's business. And then add fruit salsa!
7. If you have a dog and they are underfoot when you are cooking, then you will understand this.
|Source apparently went to spam so I did not link.|
Have a great weekend!
ah! I wish we lived closer! I would happily make you some fruit salsa and challenge you to a cinnamon crisps eating contest!ReplyDelete
Me too! That would be awesome!!Delete
I would win...just sayin'. :)