1. It's June. What? Already? I don't understand where January, February, March, April and May went! If you find any of them, I would like a refund please and thank you, but I do want to keep the pretty flowers!!
2. This week I got an immersion blender, holy heck I LOVE IT! The blender-blender that I have is practically a dinosaur and a pain in the tush to clean, so it rarely sees the light of day. So when I got this "boat propeller" I was really excited and the first thing I made was a smoothie! Delicious! I think I have boarded the smoothie train! Please share any smoothie recipes if you have them!
3. Recently I have been listening to the same like 8 songs in rapid rotation, and I like these songs, but sometimes I just need some new tunes to mix things up. Any suggestions? Also I am in need of some good running music!
4. I have completed 2 days of the Couch to 5k app! Granted, day 1 and day 2 were like a week apart, but I am starting somewhere! Now to just keep it a habit...
5. I started to read the Great Gatsby because I want to read it before I see the movie. I never had to read it in school, weird I know? But I have not gotten very far into it, I usually don't start reading until midnight, when I am already half asleep so it's not really surprising that I am only on chapter 2. Have any of you seen the movie? Should I see it in theaters or wait for DVD?
6. What's new with you? Most likely it's way more exciting than mine, so please share, I need to have fun vicariously through you. Hope that is okay with you!!
7. One month until my first Blog-o-versary! I want to make it big, well as big as I can and am able to consume. Any ideas or requests? I cannot believe it has been one year, seriously whoa. Can't stand it.
8. Pins and Bookmarks of Late:
- Tropical Smoothie by Yummy Mummy Kitchen See number 2.
- Strawberry Buttercream by Cooking Classy I think this fruity buttercream would pair beautifully with a moist (hate that word, but whatever) chocolate cake. Okay, now I want chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream.
- Waffle Doughnuts by Sweet Treats Have I told you about my new waffle maker? Probably, but just like Dory I forget...wait what was I talking about? Just kidding, sort of, but not really. Frying doughnuts terrifies me, as does yeast, but this recipes requires neither of those wretched things.
- Quick Stovetop Mac and Cheese by The Kitchen Paper Mac and Cheese, people. Need I say more? If you think so, go look at the pictures.
- Cherry, Coconut and Honey Frozen Yogurt by Cookin' Canuck To do this summer: make fro yo and save the bunches of money that I would normally spend at those fancy self-serve places.
Maybe we should help each other with C25K? I did two days of week 1, a week apart too :(ReplyDelete
Phew! I am not the only one!! And yes, yes we should...I meant to do Day 3 this morning, but the farmer's market was calling my name with an egg and cheese, and a smoothie! Haha! Oops!Delete
I need to read The Great Gatsby also. I really have to read a book before I can see the movie!ReplyDelete
Me too! And I am still on chapter 2...oops! I shall read today!!Delete