1. This is a beautiful thing. And I want all of it, especially the maxi dresses and all of the elephant stuff! Too much cuteness!! What summer fashions have caught your eye? Anything I should check out ASAP? That reminds me I need to work on another fashion post! Now I shall go stand in front of my closet for hours and proceed to throw clothes everywhere in search of the perfect outfit.
2. Watch any good TV or movies lately? I am still harping on Parks and Recreation! Can't get enough! It makes me laugh and smile every single time! I am almost all the way through all of the episodes on Netflix! Need to find a place where I can watch the fifth season! Also my usual shows are done for the summer season, what do you watch during the summer to hold you over until the fall premieres?
3. Make-up is a favorite of mine, I kind of hoard make-up. So, at the end of each month I get really excited because Jessica over at How Sweet It Is posts her latest beauty must haves from the month and I swoon over all of them and then my bank account screams at me. Speaking of hoarding make-up, I have over 20 nail polishes, but I probably use about 3 or 4 of them...any ideas for what I could do with the ones I don't use? I wish I could just finish a single bottle, but no the nail polish producers suck me in every few weeks with new colors! Can't. Get. Enough. My latest favorite is Essie's 'Sunday Funday' ! What nail colors are you loving right now?
4. In the past two weeks I have gained over 300 new Pinterest followers! Say WHAT?! I am really confused by such love, but it makes me really happy! Thank you!
|It was a pretty color...kind of.|
6. The top picture is my first DQ cone of the season! Summer is finally here! Now, I have been to DQ already this season, but those times I got blizzards! I just couldn't pass up the sprinkles this time!
7. Latest Pins:
- Crunchy Quinoa Baked Oatmeal with Caramelized Strawberries and Toasted Coconut by How Sweet It Is This sounds like the breakfast of dainty champions to me! Sunday breakfast here I come!
- Salted Chocolate Frozen Banana Bites By Gimme Some Oven I have yet to fully embrace the salty sweet fad, but to be honest I haven't really tried much of it. I totally want to, so I am not really sure why I have yet to. These look easy so maybe I will start with these.
- Key Lime Pie Ice Cream by Coastal Living Speaking of flavor fads, well I don't know if this one is a fad per say, but it's a flavor I really like! Key lime pie.....mmm lip smacking good. I have never made ice cream (I just wrote icream....wow summer brain has already set in), but this has me itchin' for an ice cream maker!
- World Peace Cookies by Two Peas and Their Pod First I like the name of these and second they look incredibly full of chocolate.
- Salted Brownie Cookies by Seasons and Suppers These combine my love of chocolate and my need to try the salty sweet fad. And the pictures have me wanting to lick my screen, but that would be downright disgusting.