"Nested" inside each cookie is a mini Reese's Egg! Now if you have not gotten some Reese's Mini Eggs, hit the minimize button and go run and get some before they are gone! I will be patiently waiting here for you while I hum the Jeopardy theme song. Doo-Dee-Doo-Da-Doo-Dee-Dun-Dun-Nana (<--i inclined="" musically="" never="" p="" was="">--i>
that one hiccup! Guess I will have to go to confession.
Oh and there is no flour in these cookies!
Okay, I will stop with the add ons!
Peanut Butter Reese's Surprise Cookies
Click Here for Printable Recipe
Reese's Mini Eggs (or peanut butter cups if not in the Easter season)
2 Cups Smooth Peanut Butter (NOT natural, or one that requires stirring)
2 Cups of Sugar
2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda
1. Unwrap all of the Reese's mini eggs, then place them in the freezer while you make the dough.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 375 F and line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Beat together the peanut butter, sugar, eggs and baking soda until smooth.
4. Use a small cookie dough scoop to form dough balls. Then shove an egg in and roll it in your hands until the egg is completely sealed within the dough. Then roll the dough balls in sanding sugar and place on prepared baking sheets.
5. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven and let cool on pans for five minutes. Then let cool completely on wire rack.
Recipe from Bake at 350