|Walking in this fog was really, really creepy! |
Buildings disappeared and people came out of nowhere.
- Nike Dunk Sky High Vintage in Light Pink
- Nike Dunk Sky High Liberty I really like the color of these, but I am not sold on the subtle pattern.
- Steve Madden Hilight In black these look just like those "posh" celebrity wedges, for that reason I like these, but I am afraid I can't pull these off.
2. You may have notice some changes going on on the blog! I have been trying my hand at DIY blog design, and I successfully edited my HTML code with out messing my blog up! YAY!!! Along with a new design, I am again working towards establishing a new name for my blog. Until I decide on a new name, I will be playing around with a lot of layouts and headers. Do you like the new direction of the blog or do you have other ideas?
3. So while drooling over at How Sweet It Is I stumbled upon this perfume by Tokyo-milk. Guess what it is called? Dun, dun, dun...Let them Eat Cake! Now I have not actually smelled it yet, but I plan to very soon! There is a store in the next town over that sells Tokyo-milk products! So excited! What are some of your favorite perfumes?
4. Did you know they changed the name of Samoas? Apparently they are now "Caramel deLites" because they got a new baker. I am sorry, but huh? You can't just do that to my samoas!
5. Recipes I have bookmarked this week! What did you bookmark this week?
- Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Vanilla Cupcakes by The Baker Upstairs Someday I will visit Magnolia Bakery, but for now I will try these cupcakes!!
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Love Grows Wild I love, love, love mozzarella sticks, but they are so unhealthy. I try to eat them only on very special occasions, but with these being baked, I could eat them more often!
- Sprinkled Strawberry and Coconut Milk Scones by How Sweet It Is Scones have been on my "to make" list for a very long time and I just bought two things of strawberries because they were on sale! Maybe I should use them to make these!
- Strawberry Meringues by Cooking Classy I recently was looking for strawberry extract for another recipe, but I was unable to find it. Hopefully I can find it soon for this recipe! I love the look of these!
- Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits by Omnivorous Fox Biscuits are a favorite of mine! Look at all those flaky, fluffy layers! Yummy!
|Oh, yes this happened! PUPPIES! I love puppies!|
Have a great weekend!