|Mantel decorations by yours truly! |
Tree is not finished, we still need to add tons of TINSEL!
Tinsel makes me a tad excited!
- Canon 60D This camera is amazing and I was sold when I found out that its the camera that Marion uses on her blog, Marionberry Style. Have you seen the detail she is able to capture in her pictures?
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 lens Michelle at BrownEyedBaker says this is a great lens for food shots!
- Kelly Moore Camera bag, these are functional and fashionable! A great accessory for my camera!
- 18K Gold Whisk Necklace, it will keep my love of baking always near and dear to my heart!
- Pure Vanilla Cookbook, if you have read my blog for sometime, you probably realize I tend to always double the vanilla in a recipe. Vanilla is one of my favorite baking ingredients, so why wouldn't I love an entire cookbook dedicated to just vanilla?
- Food scale, do you have an recommendations?
- World Peace
|Peppermint Bark is currently a work in progress, I made the first batch way too thick! |
Once I get it right I will post!
What's on your Christmas list? Anything I should add to mine?
Enjoy! Merry Christmas! Oh and Happy Birthday to Me!
|My sister gave me this t-shirt for Christmas last year! I really really LOVE Christmas!|