This is the
- 1/2 C Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 1 C white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 C packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line muffin pan with paper cups or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine both flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set this aside.
- Beat or mix by hand the bananas, yogurt, brown sugar, canola oil and egg. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin cups, bake for 20-22 minutes, or until muffins bounce back when pushed or a toothpick comes out clean and the tops are golden brown. Cool a few minutes in pan and then cool completely on wire rack.
Coming soon meals and fun from my trip to Boston!